- 22 Foot (ft)
- 10 Foot (ft)
- 100 Liter (L)
Furnace Ovens we offer are employed in several different material testing applications. These usually work at lower temperatures for drying materials in trial preparation or for moisture content resolves. These are more portable as well as convenient for use in general drying as well as heating applications. These make higher temperatures for special applications and are apt for high-capacity as well as heavy duty construction. These come with large cabinets and work at much higher temperatures. These are employed for loss-on-ignition, ashing or other uses. Furnace Ovens are often more compacted, with thicker insulating barriers to preserve the higher temperatures. The products are smaller and have been tested in ceramic or superior metal crucibles. These furnaces are employed to perform a variability of heat treatment procedures on raw materials.
- Widely applicable in the aerospace industry, from the engineering process to maintenance and repair once the aircraft is made.
- Built up by the iron framework and have been insulated with mineral wool as well as super wool. The furnaces are covered with stainless steel or regular steel pieces on the inside and have welded gastight if required.
- Featured with several heating fan units, guarantee as well as insure high temperature accuracy. The fans can easy be fortified with air outlet and intake to accelerate the cooling procedure and for alteration of dangerous fumes.
- Highly portable as well as convenient for utilization in general drying as well as heating applications.
- Paypal, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C)
- 50 Per Month
- 1 Week
- Wooden crate
- Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia
- All India
Factory No.: V 27, Modern Industrial Estate, Part-B, Red Cross Road Bahadurgarh Haryana India +918068216424