- 22 Foot (ft)
- 10 Foot (ft)
- 100 Liter (L)
We have been serving our respected clients since 1989 by manufacturing and supplying excellent quality Tempering Oven. It is widely used for curing polyurethane sheets directly from adhesive bake, paint components and pleating machines. We fabricate this oven using tested quality material and ultra modern machinery at our unit in sync with the market set norms and standards. We have a dedicated team of quality analysts who check each and every unit of Tempering Oven on well defined parameters prior to final dispatch. Thus, we ensure that our clients get a flawless range of products from us.
Special features of Tempering Oven:
- This oven is useful for modifying surface hardness of metal by applying heat for repeated times.
- High volume air circulation technique of this oven reduces its operating cost.
- Optional easy to comprehend HMI section
- Advanced door interlocking function and SCADA controlled integration arrangement
50° C - 400° C / 50° C - 500° C / 50° C - 500° C.
415 Volts Three Phase 50Hz / 60Hz
Electric - Open Coils, Gas Direct or Indirect
Vertical Down / Horizontal Airflow
- Paypal, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C)
- 50 Per Month
- 1 Week
- Wooden crate
- Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia
- All India
Factory No.: V 27, Modern Industrial Estate, Part-B, Red Cross Road Bahadurgarh Haryana India +918037301781